The fastest way to get CDs copied
For Your Info: This page is only for short-run low volume CD duplication. If you need high quality pressed CDs, please look for CD Replication under the Replication section. The difference between CD duplication and replication is that duplicated CDs are burned from CD-R’s whereas replicated CDs are pressed from a glass master.
If time is not on your side and you should have had your CDs ready by yesterday, come to us for help. Our Short-Run Regular Size CD-R Duplication will patch your Achilles’ heel. The CDs will be duplicated by our own CD Duplication Towers which will compare and verify each CD to be the exact replica of the master. Simply send us your master and your label artwork and we will take care of the rest. Your artwork will be printed using either one of the following methods:-
- Glossy Paper Label: Good for artwork with great detail. Printed at 1440 dpi every detail of the artwork will be shown. The advantage is that we can turn around in just 24-hours and it’s the most economic way. The disadvantage is that a paper label will increase the thickness of the disc and is not good for slit loading devices such as car stereo or some iMac computers. Furthermore, the label is not water or scratch proof.
- Direct-to-disc Inkjet: This method eliminates the slit loading problem associated with the paper label. It is somewhat water and scratch proof. The printed surface is a little bit dull because the lack of glossiness. Prices are in the middle between paper label and vibrant full-color thermal.
- Vibrant Full-Color On-Disc Thermal: This is by far the best product you can get. A thin film is thermally transferred to the disc making the surface not only glossy but also waster and scratch resistant. The printing quality is even better than silkscreen and offset printing. It does come with a slightly higher price tag but trust me, it is worth every penny!
- Monochrome On-Disc Thermal: If you only have some simple text and like the idea of having a silver background, there is no question this will be the best option for you.
Packaging available for CD Duplication include:
- Paper sleeves with clear window
- Clear plastics sleeves
- Soft Plastics Clam Shells
- Slim jewel cases with front inserts
- Standard jewel cases with black tray, single-side front insert, and single sided traycard
- Amaray case with case cover
From the Packaging pull-down menu above you can choose different kinds of packaging options. Additional options can be added from the context sensitive menus to meet your requirements. For short-run duplication we do not offer shrink wrap.
The following templates are presented based on the selections you have made under the Packaging pull-down menu.
You will need either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator to open the template. If you use non-standard fonts please either send us the font files, outline the fonts (Illustrator), or rasterize the fonts (Photoshop). Missing font is a common problem we face when clients use non-standard fonts.
If you don’t have either Photoshop or Illustrator, send us a TIFF, BMP, or JPG file that conforms to the following specifications:
- 300 dpi
- CMYK or RGB mode
- Artwork diameter is 118mm. The inner non-printable area diameter is 41mm. Please allow 1mm along the edge as bleed.
Make the packaging option selection and then click on the Shop Online button. Specify the quantity you need, put your selection into the shopping cart, complete the check out process. You will receive an online invoice by email.
Download the CD Duplication Artwork Template to design your artwork. You will need either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator to open the template. If you use Photoshop, please rasterize all your text layers. If you use Illustrator, please make all your text as outline.
Burn the finished artwork on a CD and send it together with the content CD to be duplicated. You can also send us the artwork and/or content electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by using www.yousendit.com. If you choose to send us the content electronically, try to create a disc image in ISO, NERO, Toast, or other compatible formats.
If you place the order online, please include a copy of the online invoice when you send us the master by mail.
New Cyberian Systems, Inc. guarantees the duplicated CD will be exactly the same as the master provided to us by our clients. We will not be liable for any latent errors that are inherent in the content. Please make sure to check and test the master before sending it to us.
Note: All prices include the CD media and content duplication. There is absolutely NO extra charge except for shipping.